The website under www.marketingmodelbook.com and the services on these pages are being offered to you by Marketingmodelbook which is wholly owned by Nathan Ark Software Private Limited. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (Statement)governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Marketingmodelbook. By using or accessing Marketingmodelbook, you agree to this Statement.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Business partners of ITmodelbook, vendors providing hosting and other services for ITmodelbook, third party analytics providers, as well as advertisers who contract directly with a third-party service to serve their advertisements on our website may set their own unique cookies through your browser.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, choose to accept cookies only from certain websites or to refuse all cookies. However, if you choose to disable the receipt of cookies from our website, you may not be able to use certain features of the site.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Marketingmodelbook, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and settings.In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like published papers and studies (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Marketingmodelbook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Marketingmodelbook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Marketingmodelbook, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Marketingmodelbook safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Marketingmodelbook.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Marketingmodelbook, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Marketingmodelbook.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will follow our advertising and promotion guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Marketingmodelbook.
- You will not use Marketingmodelbook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Marketingmodelbook, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Registration and Account Security
Marketingmodelbook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Marketingmodelbook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use Marketingmodelbook if you are under 13.
- You will not use Marketingmodelbook if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Marketingmodelbook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Marketingmodelbook if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Marketingmodelbook, the Marketingmodelbook and SD Logos, SDM, SysDyn), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Marketingmodelbook.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Marketingmodelbook within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their contact lists with any basic information and contact information that is visible to them on Marketingmodelbook, as well as your name and profile picture.
- Payments and Deals
- If you make a payment on Marketingmodelbook, you agree to our Payments Terms.
- If purchase a Deal, you agree to our Deals Terms.
- If you provide a Deal or partner with us to provide a Deal, you agree to the Merchant Deal Terms in addition to any other agreements you may have with us.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- We give you permission to use Marketingmodelbook's Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on Marketingmodelbook.
- You give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on Marketingmodelbook.
- You will not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Marketingmodelbook.
- About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Marketingmodelbook
For any advertisements that we deliver, our goal is that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your specific audience by buying ads on Marketingmodelbook or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal (Order):
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target.
- In instances where we believe doing so will enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign, we may broaden the targeting criteria you specify.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
- Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
- We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads. We do, however, have systems to detect and filter certain suspicious activity.
- You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for those ads.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it.
- We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Marketingmodelbook without written permission.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- We can change this Statement if we provide you notice (by posting the change on the Marketingmodelbook Site Governance page) and an opportunity to comment. To get notice of any future changes to this Statement, visit this page.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Marketingmodelbook to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 8.2, 9.1-9.3, 9.9, 9.10, 9.13, 9.15, 9.18, 10.3, 11.2, 11.5, 11.6, 11.9, 11.12, 11.13, and 14-18.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Marketingmodelbook exclusively in a court of law located in Pune, India. The laws of the Maharashtra State, India will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Pune, Maharashtra, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Marketingmodelbook, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP MarketingmODELBOOK UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING MarketingmODELBOOK AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT MarketingmODELBOOK WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. MarketingmODELBOOK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR MarketingmODELBOOK, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR MarketingmODELBOOK WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED RUPEES (Rs.100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, MarketingmODELBOOK'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- By Marketingmodelbook we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.Marketingmodelbook.com and any other Marketingmodelbook branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By Platform we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Marketingmodelbook or provide data to us.
- By information we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By content we mean anything you post on Marketingmodelbook that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Marketingmodelbook or provide to Marketingmodelbook through Platform.
- By post we mean post on Marketingmodelbook or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By active registered user we mean a user who has logged into Marketingmodelbook at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By application we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- This Statement is an agreement between you and Marketingmodelbook. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean Marketingmodelbook.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Marketingmodelbook, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Marketingmodelbook.
Marketingmodelbook respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to helping third parties protect their rights. Our IP policy as described above prohibits users from posting content that violates another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive a valid notice of IP infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Rights holders will find information below regarding how to report copyright and other intellectual property infringements by users posting content on our website, and answers to some frequently asked questions regarding our policies.
If you're not certain that you are legally authorized to use the content, do not upload it to Marketingmodelbook. If you have done so already, you should remove it. If you don't own the copyright to content you wish to post, posting it without permission of the copyright holder might be a violation of the law.
If the content is subject to copyright protection, you must own the copyright, have permission from the copyright owner(s), or otherwise be legally entitled to post the content. In the United States, and in most other countries, the copyright owner is the person who originally made the content (such as the person who took the photograph). The copyright owner is not necessarily required to register their copyright. Also, giving credit to the person who created the content or disclaiming ownership of the content generally will not be sufficient to avoid infringement. If you are in doubt, you may want to consult with a lawyer or other legal resources.